Are you going through a Separation or Divorce?
...What about the house?
Often the biggest asset up for discussion during a separation or divorce is who's getting the house, and who's paying for the mortgage?
Whether you're keeping the house, downsizing, or getting a fresh start in a new home - I can help maneuver the complicated process.
As a mortgage advisor, I can help you manage your money, not just your mortgage. Whatever life throws your way -- I am here to help ensure your mortgage works for you.
- Can I get a mortgage on my own?
- Do I need to downsize my house?
- Can I afford to keep the house?
- My spouse had everything in their name, I'm worried about my credit rating.
- What if my ex misses mortgage payments?
- Can I get a new home for myself and pay my support payments?
I have the answers and I'll help:
- Buy out your ex
- Find new ways to qualify for a mortgage
- Review your mortgage plan
- Maximize your cash flow
- Develop your credit rating
I have the Expertise, Experience, and Plan to help.
Give me a call for a free consultation and let's get started!