Bad credit rating can be gut-wrenching and stressful... I have options!
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." ...and sometimes things get out of control. A bad credit rating can be gut-wrenching and humiliating as well as just plain bad news. I see all kinds of credit ratings every day and have strategies to help improve and even heal, damaged credit. You may be surprised to know that you can still obtain a mortgage. Whether you've had a bankruptcy or your credit is only slightly bruised, you can obtain financing.
I have access to non-traditional lenders who offer financing solutions to individuals who have some credit challenges that cannot be addressed by the major financial institutions. Together we can quickly assess your situation and decide on the best way to move forward. The worst you can do is do nothing.
Specialized solutions for:
- Clients who don’t fit the traditional ‘A’ lending guidelines
- Salaried clients with large "debt ratios" who don't meet traditional bank requirements
- Debt Consolidation
- Bruised credit
- Clients with outstanding CRA debts
- Discharged bankruptcy (no minimum waiting period)
- Pay out consumer proposals, CRA / income tax arrears, judgments, collections, back property taxes
Call me to discuss your specific situation and let's find a solution!